Wow, what a fast weekend! Joshua and I kept very busy with barbeques and running around. He seems like he's teething a little bit, so he was a little off but still managed to have some fun. This was his first time in the swimming pool and he loved it! He was kicking and splashing and had such a good time.
This is a cute one of Joshua with our cousin Anthony. They were pals all weekend.
Lately in the morning he has what I call the sleepy face. He still looks tired, but is so excited that we've come to get him out of his crib! Here's what it looks like...
Big boy sitting on Grandma's couch.
Here he is with Grandma at the Calvello family barbeque. It was a hot one this year.
After the barbeque, Joshua and I took a ride up to Babaloo's house. Kelley was there with Maddie, so we decided to put the kids in the pool. Maddie wanted nothing to do with Joshua!





No comments:
Post a Comment