Joshua's Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tyler's Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Papa Jerry an Grandma Lisa's Visit




Papa Jerry and Grandma Lisa (and Cricket!) came for a visit last weekend.  We had a great time & got a lot done around the house.  Grandma Lisa read the boys lots of stories and watched Monsters University with them.  Papa Jerry spent time doing projects with their help.  It was a great weekend that went too fast!





Me & Tyler at the neighbor's housewarming party.

The boys helping with raking.



Joshua loved tossing the leaves!
Tyler's first time driving :)
Another funny Joshua story...I was asking him what type of sandwiches he eats at daycare in an effort to get ideas on what groceries to buy.  He answers, "Mom, I don't like to eat sandwiches for lunch...but I DO like ice cream sandwiches!"  Not quite the answer that I expected, but he always keeps us on our toes :).

No comments:

Post a Comment