Joshua's Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tyler's Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ty's 12 Week and Nickie's visit

Wow, Tyler is already 12 weeks old. I can't believe how quickly that happened! He is such a cutie. I have truly tried to enjoy each moment of my maternity leave with him. He has such an adorable laid back personality, which is a perfect fit with our family. I think Joshua is gonna really enjoy ordering Ty around when they get older :)
The boy's Aunt Nickie came to visit over the weekend, so we took the boys and Maddie to the Brookfield Zoo.
Here's Josh and Joshua in Tropic World.
Tyler is hanging out with Babaloo...
Cool guy pushing the stroller...
Josh, Joshua and Auntie Nickie...
Here's a cute one of Joshua. He has been chatting up a storm lately and is very helpful with Tyler. He loves to shake the bottle, put the paci in Ty's mouth and bring us burp cloths when we need them. There is nothing like seeing him talk to and make Ty smile and laugh. His latest question is "why?" for everything. He's such a smart, inquisitive kid!

♥♥♥ I feel so lucky to be the momma of these two boys ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment