Joshua's Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tyler's Ticker

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Winding down summer

Super Dad did bath night with both boys in one night, so I had to get a pic of each....

My ongoing attempt to get a pic of the two boys with a regular camera...
My happy guy. Check out all of those muscles :)
We went to a Labor Day BBQ at our friends Marc and Sue's house. Ty got to hang out with his first friend, Leah! I think this was the first playdate where they were actually awake at the same time. He's already trying to hold her hand...
It was also the first time Joshua met Leah. He kept calling her Ty-ty! By the end, I think he finally understood that she is Baby Leah not Ty-ty. Leah isn't used to having loud boys around, so she was startled by the boys a few times but I think she'll get used to hanging out with them as she gets older!
Another cute pic of the two BFF's...right after this photo Ty tipped over on the couch and landed on his belly. When I picked him up, he was laughing! It was too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment